Inspirational Quotes

You make the world a better place by making yourself a better person”
- Scott Sorrell

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Boy, did weekend fly in a flash.

So fast another event (SIF symposium) ended. Didn't managed to know more people by the end of the day or I find it hard to build rapport with them. They seemed to be the more English educated type.

Fri evening; went to the Investment Interactive Club's Tea Session; plenty of people around; so much so that it frightened me~ haha~ All of the sudden, the club seemed so small; there are so many of my friends in the club; Hejia, Qinjie, Junde and Weiguang... Well, that's part of the reason I joined it... ^_^

Went out with AEC guys on Sat for JS's bd; I was wasting my day earlier on~ sigh, slept through the afternoon... At least I had a better evening, going out with them, seemed to have helped improve my mood.

Sun was a typical day; Church, followed by a delicious pack away from AMK S11. Dinner at the newly opened Swensen. What a "full" day~
Well, one thing that I missed out is Ricky the rockstar's first performance :( ~Sigh~

Mon - National Day 2004 - it's Singapore 39th Birthday!!!
Well, it's been 2 years since I last take part in the NDP Parade. Really reminds me of the memories that I had during then; the camo, the stairs, Steph Sun, friends, plenty of drills~ haha~ It's really something that has become part of me now.


No comments: