Kit Chan - An idol in memory
I saw Kit Chan on S-Pop today. She performed a selection of songs, most of which are my favourites including “天冷就回来”,“担心”,“心痛”,“拔河”,“家”,"There's no place I'd rather be".
Really missed watching her performing on stage. It has always been an enjoyment just to sit in front of the TV and listen to her performing, her live concert was equally fantastic. Tonight, I get to re-live listening her performing once again =)
Well, I blogged so much about Kit was because she was the first few artists I knew and through her living of life; persuing her passion in the field of art; has greatly influenced me. Aside that many songs that she had performed are touching as well as well written.
Retired from the entertainment scene, her contributions to the Singapore musical industry and her pursue of dreams will definitely leave a lasting impression on people of my generation.
Kit Chan, my idol that will always be in my memories.

No comments:
Post a Comment