Inspirational Quotes

You make the world a better place by making yourself a better person”
- Scott Sorrell

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Evolve Conference

Hmm what can I type about Evolve Conference.....

Not much actually since I'm only there at night to join in the fun.

They had great Global Village, a fabulous Gala Dinner, a wonderful night out in Singapore, exciting @ Party as well as a good closing. What more can you ask for?

I'm sure the delegates, facis as well as OCs sure had a memorable time during this conference, more of learning than networking but it's should be a worthwhile experience in their @ journey.

Me? I enjoyed being spotted by Derek, my friend from Taiwan, who saw me on the phone while on my journey home. Enjoyed being dragged to have dinner with Derek and the rest who are having dinner in Lau Pat Sat. Enjoyed attending the global village, revisiting some of the countries culture, games and eating Tai Yang Bin from Taiwan. Enjoyed wearing a tie for the Gala dinner, sitting with friends whom I haven't seen for almost a year for dinner. Enjoyed bringing friends around Singapore, specifically Little India, and having a carbo fest at an Indian Restaurant. Enjoyed dancing @ dances which never seem out of trend. Enjoyed writing sugar cubes for friends. Enjoyed bringing them to Sentosa for post-conference trip looking at the wonderful show there. Enjoyed self entertaining ourselves with @ jokes, performance till late night.

So many enjoyments.

I guess that what @ does. Bringing friends around the world together to enjoy themselves. To form bonds, fellowship and to work towards a brighter future.

Cheers AIESEC, for all the endless joy and ironically, all the endless trials.

No comments: