Inspirational Quotes

You make the world a better place by making yourself a better person”
- Scott Sorrell

Monday, March 12, 2007

Crap... Can't sleep...

Sigh... Irregular sleeping time is hitting back at me...
Well, perhaps blogging might help me relax a bit before going back to the bed.

Well, I'd received good news about my friends last week. 2 of them are gonna wear the wedding gowns within the next year. So that makes like 3 weddings I'll be attending in the next 12 months. Sure feel happy for them. You might ask "How are you feeling"... As to that, take a guess... LOL.

Just 2 more months left before the end of the Uni path, I will will myself to make sure that I clear all obstacles in front of me. As to what's after that? Hmm, currently, I want to attend 1 or 2 more overseas AIESEC conferences (hopefully there are interesting conferences up for the month of June/July) Also not to forget, my CCDA exams that I need to clear, that's likely gonna be 2 weeks of hard work, but I'm capable for it. Also, I'm intending to get LASIK done, it's not only for cosmetic purpose, I'm considered visually impaired by medical terms - try imagine having eyesight as bad as 1,000 degrees per side.

What else is there... Hmm, I also need to keep fit so that I could at least manage a pass when I get back to dear old army, long term wise, it'd also be beneficial to my health as a whole. Financially, really need to revise my portfolio and review future financial planning with Lena.

Well, attempting to go to dreamland again, wish me luck.

No comments: