Inspirational Quotes

You make the world a better place by making yourself a better person”
- Scott Sorrell

Saturday, March 24, 2007

I'm hardly a nerd....

Time has fly since I was really enthusiastic about coding hard day and night, think Uni life has helped me to learn about my interest better. Now I know coding is not for me, neither is engineering. Hmm, I do still love engineering, the changes that it has brought to make lives better, I do see myself doing the front-end work, helping to get the technology to the people.

You Are 28% Nerdy

You're a little nerdy, but no one would ever call you a nerd.
You sometimes get into nerdy things, but only after they've become a part of mainstream culture.


You Communicate Like a Woman

You empathize, talk things out, and express your emotions freely.
You're a good listener, and you're non-judgmental with your advice.
Communication is how you connect with people.
You're always up for a long talk, no matter how difficult the subject matter is.

No comments: