About Lasik
Saw a lasik booth by Canteen A last week, went to take a closer look. Wow, normal lasik just cost $1,400 / eye while wavefront cost around $1,900 / eye. Want to know more details about the current lasik technology but saw that there is a clash with class schedule so I just forget about it. I think I might just go for the wavefront lasik, heard that it's able to correct other eye abberations other than myopic.
Well, why am I so interested into it? Just consider the long term costs - one pair of spectacle for me cost min $200+ because of my myopic which is around 1000 degree / side. If lasik can let me have normal vision for 20 years; 20 x 200 = $4,000 (assuming a pair of spectacle per year) Also, if you want to take into account the better quality of life, I think it'll definitely be worth the price.
So what I'm waiting for? Hmm, money as well as for studies to end, I guess. Hee.
If you were to see me during Jun/Jul, I might be spec-less =)

No comments:
Post a Comment